WEBSITE
Just wanted to let everyone know, I've just finished updating my website -- whoohooo, so I invite you to check out http://www.inspiredcreativity.net/ and let me know what you think.
I've been sending out resume's this week and to some find publications too, so, here's hoping and praying.
Have a great weekend all!
love, a.
p.s.:
One of the FUNNIEST blogs I've seen in a while, I have no idea who actually contributes to it, but it's hilarious... check out: http://www.shoeboxblog.com/ I seriously was "lol-ing" -- Andy -- me feels you will dig this.
I've been sending out resume's this week and to some find publications too, so, here's hoping and praying.
Have a great weekend all!
love, a.
p.s.:
One of the FUNNIEST blogs I've seen in a while, I have no idea who actually contributes to it, but it's hilarious... check out: http://www.shoeboxblog.com/ I seriously was "lol-ing" -- Andy -- me feels you will dig this.
Comments