Crashing ... New York??
So, I wanted to share some cool stuff re: me and JC-- I recently worked on some grand opening materials for a JC centre that was opening in Chelsea New York. It was exciting cause it was one of the first things where I sort of stretched the bounds of Corporate Creativity and did my own thing and the Marketing Dept. actually LIKED it!
Anyways, we got some pics today from the media planner who helped coordinate everything and so, I wanted to share pics of some of MY stuff on the STREETS of NEW YORK -- BooYah!!! I designed the phone kiosk and the bus shelters ... anyways, exciting times at Jenny C. for me =)
Till Next Blog ~ love a.
The Bus Shelter
Phone Kiosk, I love the guy standing next to it! He has a New York T on and everything!
Here is a better pic of the phone kiosk.
Anyways, we got some pics today from the media planner who helped coordinate everything and so, I wanted to share pics of some of MY stuff on the STREETS of NEW YORK -- BooYah!!! I designed the phone kiosk and the bus shelters ... anyways, exciting times at Jenny C. for me =)
Till Next Blog ~ love a.
The Bus Shelter
Phone Kiosk, I love the guy standing next to it! He has a New York T on and everything!
Here is a better pic of the phone kiosk.
Comments