Dedicated to Momma H.

Today was "Black Friday" here (which is basically the US version of boxing day, before Christmas) Stores open @ midnight, there's shopping pandemonium, and traffic is horrendous. But here is how I spent my day:
I spent the whole afternoon making Turkey Noodle Soup (thanks to my mother-in-laws prompting) which turned out Reeeeely well =)

But I did not stay home ALL day (c'mon now...) I did step out in the a.m. and walked to a little boutique in Carslbad Village called "Rags" and scored some really great deals, including a Sweater Dress, a FANTASTIC scarf and two pairs of shoes, one of which is pictured here -- a cool $5.99 plus tax =)

Tomorrow I hope to spend the morning playing guitar and worship tunes ... and an afternoon coffee with a girlfriend from work.

I wish ALL weekends were long ones sometimes, but then, i guess they wouldn't feel so special ;)

Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010