Beginning of Mixing
Here is just a wee tasty peek of what we did on Friday -- I had (ofcourse) gotten into my jammies, taken out my contacts and made some fresh tea when we got a call from the guy we're working with on Mixing the album, he had just gotten to the studio and was beginning to work with the song, putting final touches on things and waiting for a couple extra parts from Jay -- so I put on clothes, contacts and chugged the tea and heading 7 mins down the Pacific Coast HWY to the studio where we stayed, mixed and chatted for 5 hours (!!)
I was a tired 32 yr. old when I got home -- but this album is going to be serious and I can hardly wait to hear what Cedrick (our producer and friend) will do.
Cedrick works in L.A., is a ProTools instructor at a new school being built in Oceanside and he is seriously into the scene here -- He has amazing ears and a good heart, and he's french, so he's got this great accent.
I will blog more in detail this coming week -- for now, here is a tease of "Find Myself"
Love, a.
Comments