So, here we are, Oct. 26th -- J. gave his notice yesterday @ work for LEAVING -- YAY!So, the GREAT escape now begins, I sent out an email deal to everyone that I know that we're going as well -- it's starting to feel like for real now... beginning to set in.
We're having a Moving Sale Nov. 11th...hoping to sell alot of stuff and donate to our California Fund, (I am a little nervous, I'm not good at wheeling and dealing...but we'll see)
It's a strange place to be, leaving everything, but at the same time, we'll be finding so many new things. I already miss friends...and I'll probably cry, but yet...
I want to hug a palm tree,
stand in a red wood forest and imagine I'm in heaven
yet only his footstool, we are,
stare out over an enormous ocean (imagine my friend on the other side) ....catch a glimpse of God's back as He passes by....
Comments