I had originally posted this on my other blog, but I thought it seemed appropriate to document here ...
------------------------------------
Yesterday
Please remind me
shadows and
suddenly no one can stay
we all go away
So leaves fall
southern sun calls
my breath fades
and we wait
pack our things
everything life brings
tumble into a box
heart shaped locks
and leaves roll on
southern sun strong
my breath stays
life matters this way
my soul looks forward
as days grow colder
mystery makes history
leaves soon gone
southern sun beam on
Fall on me
my councellor, my father (father)
fall on me
my holy living water (water)
Break your care
it aint gonna be hangin forever
I gotta get myself together
take a stand, get the my plan
take the stage
stand for what Ibelieve
theres a hungry world in need
------------------------------------
Yesterday
Please remind me
shadows and
suddenly no one can stay
we all go away
So leaves fall
southern sun calls
my breath fades
and we wait
pack our things
everything life brings
tumble into a box
heart shaped locks
and leaves roll on
southern sun strong
my breath stays
life matters this way
my soul looks forward
as days grow colder
mystery makes history
leaves soon gone
southern sun beam on
Fall on me
my councellor, my father (father)
fall on me
my holy living water (water)
Break your care
it aint gonna be hangin forever
I gotta get myself together
take a stand, get the my plan
take the stage
stand for what Ibelieve
theres a hungry world in need
Comments