So, the exodus pretty much begins from here. We leave on Monday, so this will prob. be the last time I can write before we're on the road. So many goodbye's (had and too be had). So many things we've taken care of and are left ( but not so many of the latter)
We sold the Honda on wed. to Adam, and I had photo's I wanted to post, but(story of my life lately) I didnt' bring my camera cord to transer the pics, (I thought I did, but I didn't ) everything seems so up in the air!
Anways, tomorrow (Sat. ) my mom comes and picks up the last odds and ends, Sat night and sun. we do our last worship at church (which I am really looking forward too) and then we'll celebrate one last 'Huzil birthday' (Jaci's), then our last Glimpse, which has been such a treasured time of worship, it's almost the hardest thing for me to leave besides family ... before we head home, have one last hot tub and crawl into bed for one last sleep in the den we've lived in for 3 years.
We'll head out mid morning and drive to Jasper, where we already (thankfully) have a place to stay overnight (if I have internet, believe me I'll try to write!) and then the next day we'll drive to Everitt WA. (No problems at the border) to meet with Smith, Jay's old college buddy from CWA. After that, I don't really know, we'll drive, we want to take our time... I would like to see the Redwoods of CA. and we were thinking of stopping by Newport (OR) and sticking our snow brush in the sand (I know, it's littering, but it's also a life statement I think...)
anyways, the time is now, the adventure that has been brewing and stewing begins so soon,
oh, God, may I never forget this time and may I treasure and enjoy every minute of it.
God Bless, till the next post - A.

Comments

Anonymous said…
God bless you sweet girl... i'll be praying for you every step of the way. can't wait to hear again from you. em.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010