Misc. Ponderings for the week
This week has been a busy one for me. As we settle into the 'life' of living here in San Diego, it can be easy to fall into sort of a 'complacent' state, ie. not feeling like doing anything...I feel like that today, but I know, I need to keep hammering on with my work,
so I decided to blog (so much for work) I'll get to that in 10 mins.
Anyways, I had a particularly crazy day yesterday, putting out some 'editorial' fires so to speak and feeling like my head was going to fly off, so I decided to go for a walk down to the neighborhood 'KINKO's" (business center) to send some faxes.
Boy, am I glad I went,
nothing like getting out of your situation for a moment, looking out into the beautiful blue sky, feeling breeze on your face and marvelling at the created world around you. I am so thankful to be in a place where I can walk and see palm trees and hummingbirds in Feb. It's truly marvelous, I don't understand why the whole world doesn't live here.(these are photos of the street where by we live)
I think I am beginning to fall in love with San Diego.----------------------------------------------------

On a completely separate note, Jay wanted me to post this photo -- we decided that if we ever get BIG and famous in music that we'll hire Werner to be our body guard ... (my fav. part about this pic is the "hot" above my head!) lol, anyways, back to work.
Love you guys! A.
Comments