The Weekend
We went to a different 'dog friendly' beach this Saturday with Andy and Laura. I love watching Dog's play about ... so cute, to see so many different sizes of little guys running around and loving each other.If only we could be the same.

Jay struck a pose

Laura and I watching her little 'tike' playing. We're excited -- we're both getting our hair done this week and going for a girl date Saturday: shopping with our other friend from church Erin -- should be fun, I'm excited to ditch my Jay professed 'hippie doo' it'll be a surprise for all...


Water Waves Wash over me
flooding, filling all I can see
Holy Ghost
breathe on me
Feed me, fill me
make me believe
I believe
your hands sculpt the land
your eyes place the skies
you are everything
and to your heart I bring
all I am -- it's all I can
Comments