"Light and Pictures"

(insert Space Oddessy 2001 theme music now ... )





duuu nuuuuuu ...



duuu nuuuuu naaaaaa ....



The Huzil's have


duuuuuu-naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

a T.V.

(boom boom boom boom boom boom)

It's true, after literally a quarter of the year without a visual connection to the world, Jay achieved his dream of owning a new 40" Samsung LCD Television. It came direct from Amazon.com -- if you life in the states, Amazon is the BEST place to buy pretty much anything, apparently -- we saved like $400 compared to retail prices.


Anyways, I know Jay would want me to share that. I'm pretty cool with the T.V., although, there is a part of me that kind of likes not being connected and seeing all the sadness. Last night we watched the CBS news with Katie Couric and NO kidding, EVERY story but one, had someone crying in it, which made me want to cry -- even Katie was like "this is a very sad news cast" at one point... was ACTUALLY depressing, American News is truly very different from Canadian. Alot more attempted 'sensationalism', more talking to victims and showing the absolute dispair in their hearts.



Anyways, today is SHOPPING day for me!!!! Yay! Since Jay felt the extra need to purchase and XBox along with the T.V. (which we haven't got yet) I'm going to go out and have fun spending my $50 from my Birthday -- and perhaps a little more -- thank you family, I love you!

have a fun weekend -- I'll be bloggin' later.


(myself, Laura and Andy out last night to a pretty decent Sea Food restaurant in Mission Valley -- we had Sushi, but it wasn't as good as the place we went to with Werner...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cool interpartation of 2001, I could almost see Elvis! Blessings on you, Murray

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010