Where did the week go?
WOW, I can't believe it's Saturday morning already =(
I feel like the week totally slipped away from me, like an elusive little girl running out of my arms to go play, its' gone.
you know what the scary part is, I can't really pinpoint anything fun that I've done, and I don't have any pictures to share!!
My week was spent working, preparing a bid, sending the bid and worrying about it a little, although I'm trying to put that into God's hands and not freak out, I know that He knows more than me, and He will pick what is best.
I worked on the paper and the county guide ad section.
We had our bible study on Wednesday and had Laura and Andy over for Lasagna last night (my treat, turned out alright -- I do feel like everything I make here tastes different (aka not as good) as the stuff I made at home. Must be the altitude or something ...
Jay and I will be walking today to the "Swap Meet" they have every Saturday, I don't know if that's American for Farmers Market, or what, but I'll keep you posted.
AND! We'll start preparing for Jay's two of three sisters (Kee and Amanda) to stay next week for the week. I hope the weather is better. The last couple days here has been grey and foggy, kind of depressing, it's like being stuck in a cloud that decides not to rain and just hovers around all day...only to find when you wake up, it's socked you in even further. And what sucks even more about it is that about 3 miles inland it all disappears, so Jay gets sun and warm at work, and I'm stuck with monstrous grey....I know, I know, big freakin' deal right, that's the cost of living by an un-measurable amount of water.
Have a great weekend, I'll blog again later.
love, a.
I feel like the week totally slipped away from me, like an elusive little girl running out of my arms to go play, its' gone.
you know what the scary part is, I can't really pinpoint anything fun that I've done, and I don't have any pictures to share!!
My week was spent working, preparing a bid, sending the bid and worrying about it a little, although I'm trying to put that into God's hands and not freak out, I know that He knows more than me, and He will pick what is best.
I worked on the paper and the county guide ad section.
We had our bible study on Wednesday and had Laura and Andy over for Lasagna last night (my treat, turned out alright -- I do feel like everything I make here tastes different (aka not as good) as the stuff I made at home. Must be the altitude or something ...
Jay and I will be walking today to the "Swap Meet" they have every Saturday, I don't know if that's American for Farmers Market, or what, but I'll keep you posted.
AND! We'll start preparing for Jay's two of three sisters (Kee and Amanda) to stay next week for the week. I hope the weather is better. The last couple days here has been grey and foggy, kind of depressing, it's like being stuck in a cloud that decides not to rain and just hovers around all day...only to find when you wake up, it's socked you in even further. And what sucks even more about it is that about 3 miles inland it all disappears, so Jay gets sun and warm at work, and I'm stuck with monstrous grey....I know, I know, big freakin' deal right, that's the cost of living by an un-measurable amount of water.
Have a great weekend, I'll blog again later.
love, a.
Comments