He Rose part 2
Hey all =)
I'm trying this out, I don't know if it'll work or not, this is the song below, I think if you click the link it'll ask you to download so you can listen ?? not sure, but my friend em suggested I write the song, and I had kind of had a thought of 'melodifying' it anyways, so thanks for the encouragement, this is a really rough version -- the first.
Thanks =)
a.
http://www.inspiredcreativity.net/SEAmediapage/He%20Rose-Eastersong.mp3
I'm trying this out, I don't know if it'll work or not, this is the song below, I think if you click the link it'll ask you to download so you can listen ?? not sure, but my friend em suggested I write the song, and I had kind of had a thought of 'melodifying' it anyways, so thanks for the encouragement, this is a really rough version -- the first.
Thanks =)
a.
http://www.inspiredcreativity.net/SEAmediapage/He%20Rose-Eastersong.mp3
Comments