the ocean at night

The Ocean at Night can be frightening ... While the rest of the continent is battling crazy spring storms and floods, the west coast (where we are) is stormy, in a different way.

The winds here have been strong, as the systems push in from the Pacific, and the ocean has been a beautiful, but intimidating, boiling expanse of water.

The weather has been not very warm, but we still went to the beach on Saturday with Werner for some chill out time, to look at the waves and sit on the sand.

Afterwards, we went to "Lowes" (which is basically American Home Depot) and went shopping for a "Grill" (which is American for BBQ, which they don't use here).

We all chilled out at Werners house and ate WAY too much yummy grilled steak, chicken and veggies, my job was the salad.

This week should be a busy one, with work and committments and other things on our plates. I will sending my American paperwork in for the SECOND time, this time to Chicago, for all my stuff, so I will be able to stay here. It's been a stress in my heart, and I think I've actually been giving myself heartburn over it (and maybe other things too).

It's Sunday morning, so it's a singing morning. May you all have a blessed Sunday (or Monday, depending where you are in the world)

love, A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond