!! PTL !!

'PTL' is 'MSN-eese' for Praise the Lord -- which is how I feel today. =)

Today I found out that I was awarded the Strathcona County contract for next 15 months and with opportunities for extension for the next 3 years after. There were eight other bidding companies, but I still got the contract -- Yay! PTL

Another PTL moment -- my good friend Laura told me 2 weeks ago that she's expecting her first baby! (you may know Laura from photos on our blog) That makes almost ALL my close friends that have had a babie before me .. (Em -- can we make a deal of some kind ... ) anyways,
just wanted to share. I know there will be more PTL moments to come.

a.

Comments

that rocks about the job ammee! definitely a praise item. God's so good. and about the baby... trent and i are actually currently trying to have one. and i'm not sure, but i'm kinda late this month... so we'll see if i soon have news to share with you as well. give laura my contrats :) em.
Rachel said…
That sounds wonderful, Amy! God is soo good! (I'll make a deal with you, even if Emily won't --> I seem to have a bit father to go in that direction than others... No kids here for a while, I'm thinking!)

Congratulations on the job! that's so sweet!

rachel

(btw emily -- that would be really exciting...!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond