Montreal

So, I recieved a package in the mail yesterday from the U.S. Consulate, they have booked my Visa interview, in Montreal for the 24th of May.

I am excited and scrared alittle, I'll have to fly there solo and stay prob. two or three days. But the timing for this couldn't be more of a God's blessing as I had made an appointment this morning to go get my immigration physical here and send the second set of paperwork, and $$ off to Chicago...now I don't have to worry so much about that. But there are many details, so for those who pray, please remember me.

I'll need to find a decently priced flight and hoping for somewhere to stay while I'm there.
Did I mention I have to fly (ugh) I was checking out airline tickets already and got queazy in my tummy...
anyways, quick brief for you...by the way this is me DRIVING on I-8, California Freeway -- it's a big deal, believe me =)
Love you all!
a.
Comments
driving looks fun... what an adventure!
r