Thanks for still reading this =)

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum ... k, I couldn't resist - sorry guys

As the day approaches for me to fly to Montreal, I have truly been blessed, but being able to hang with some great friends.

This last weekend was pretty much perfect from start to finish.

On Sunday we went with Werner to a little mountain town by the name of Julian, it actually totally reminded me of the "Rural California" version of Whidbey Island in Washington.

My first impressions of Rural California? A cross between, redneck, country hick and old fashioned Saloon...I don't know =)

The drive there was really cool, we passed these mountains filled with the largest boulders I have ever seen! So weird.
I feel so strange, having to prepare for leaving soon. I have gone through my stuff for the consulate a ton of times, but I haven't packed yet. I have a hard time thinking about things without getting nervous...knowing that people are praying for me makes a big difference for me in my heart.

So, I'll be packing tomorrow, and leaving EARLY Thursday (my plane leaves @ 6:45 but that means I need to be at the airport at like 4 in the morning!) One cool thing, my good, good friend Emily is flying back to Canada within a week of me (I think she'll arrive on the 21st if my brain serves me right). It is pretty cool that we'll be travelling back to the country together, what a gift!

Till next blog =)
a.

Comments

yay! you're travelling! how fun is that. i love the pic of werner and jay... very funny. love you, em.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010