It's only Tuesday

Oh, this week....

This week has been crazy, actually, the last week and a half = nutz


I'll have to keep things brief, for the sake of the fact that there are a myriad of things I should be doing, eventhough I really want to blog ... so ... (deep breath)

Last Wed. I took a pottery class from a guy who works with Jay who is a TOTAL pro!!!! I'm so excited, I'll continue my lessons, but prob. starting next week, since this week is a write off.

Jay and I will be playing our first official show this Sat. (sort of official) we're doing alot of covers, it's a FREE community concert, but we'll sneak in some original Sweeteverafter flavour, should be totally fun, and I was laughing inside, because to date, I've never had to do the whole "cover band" thing, I guess I'm set for an adventure. We have to play for like three hours, cause the other two bands backed out ... the photo is the band, Jay, Rick on drums and a guy named Vince, who is pretty darn cool.

We did find time on Sunday to go to the beach, Jay went surfing and I discovered what I would look like if I lived in 1954 ...

Work this week for me is nuts, with jamming for Saturday, working for the paper, doing county ads, and other things, there is just not enough time in the day for me to do stuff I feel, surprisingly, I've not burnt out yet. =)



We'll be in touch, all you peoples' in blogger land!

love, a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
jay looks like a blue superhero!
sounds like fun guys. how'd you get the gig? i'm very happy for you. remember to take time to breathe. em.

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond