Not too much, but oh, the stories...

Well, my absentee-ism on this blog is for good reason.

I seem to have lost my battery charger for my digital camera, and hence, have not been photo-documenting my life, and, hence, have failed to find the desire to blog.

However this week has also been very busy, strange and beautifully exciting, all at the same time.

We moved on Tues. (which was pretty uneventful, except that I think the movers were smoking a little "wacky-tabbacky") but they were sweet guys, I gave them some cookies. (munchies?)

The house situation is pretty interesting, I'm getting used to being the only female in the household, we all try to get along, and keep the dishes done, and not eat anyone elses food. I keep thinking that perhaps ground rules should be set, or, I don't know. Bottom line is I think once the summer is done we may try to move down to an area called "OB" or Ocean Beach. It's a little beach town, actually right next door to Point Loma (where we used to live). It's got surfer charm, lots of little shoppes, and crazy small but quaint houses, alot of which are not available to "normal" aka, resident San Diegan's in the summer, they're rented out to people who come down for a couple weeks to hang in the San Diego sun, just minutes from the beaches, it's perfect for surfers and suntanners...I have this strange desire to just be a beach bumm and wear tie-dye and put beads in my hair...Jay might put beads in his goattee if it gets long enough ... I'm just seeing if you're paying attention =) I don't know about the beads....
anyways, truth be told, we hope to live in this cute little area in Sept., but we'll see what God has in store for us.

Surprise of the week; I was asked last Tues. by my good friend and the current worship leader Evan to help him out "officially" in the role of worship leading at our little church. I am very excited and very freaked out all at the same time. it's "an almost" staff position with the church, and there are alot of things to think of, make goals for, and support, but it should be an amazing time, I'm looking forward to just getting to know God more, and moving deeper in my love for the Creator and Author of our Faith. I just pray for wisdom, guidance and great humility in all of it.

Anyways, sorry no new photos, I'll see what I can do about a camera in the next little bit, Andy and Laura lent me theirs, but I don't have the connector cable for it yet, so I can't download anything, as soon as I do, (or MAYBE get a new camera??!!???) I'll be posting yet again.

Thanks for reading the rant.
Love all!
a.

Comments

i think ground rules would be a really good idea. when we were going to live with sacha and nate, we came up with so many guidelines... things have changed a bit, and trent and i are probably buying a small place in blyth so i can take care of mom next year .... i'm sad about it, but at peace. please pray about this for us. love u.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010