Rockin' in the Free World
Some Rock star pictures, on request from Jay ... this was part of what our show looked like on Saturday. Photos were taken by our good friend Andy McElroy -- who's skills on the camera are MAD! Check out his blog (see our sidebar) for details....


The week is going good, but busy. I will be leading worship this Saturday night (the new night for our church service) for the first time ALL BY MYSELF. I am a little worried, I may even play acoustic ... but that would be pushing me quite a bit, but maybe that's what God wants to do ... I don't know.Our church was meeting in a school gym, but we had to leave because our lease was up so a church named Existence has opened it's doors to us to share thier building. It's pretty cool, and it's exciting to actually have a building, to not have to tear down and set up everytime.
Other than that, work is trucking away. I am almost through the crunch I think ... and I'm looking forward to hanging on on Sat. morning with Jay as he surfs, and I, on the beach, just chilling out.
Till next Blog. ~ love a.
Comments