Who can we trust?
So, after talking about how I am not inspired to blog, here I am, less than 12 hours after my most recent post, posting yet again.
Some (very recent) developments in the Huzil household ~ we have been asked to leave Werner's house, which, after events which have transpired over the last 4 days, is not a real surprise to me ... although I am feeling rather (surprisingly?) hurt, and angry over the whole ordeal.
It stems to a series of events, conversations between Jay and Werner ... things that were said (literally and spiritually). Which always makes things that much more elusive to pinpoint to something. Now Werner thinks we're hypocrites (which, I guess I can't blame him) and we've seen a side of him that is less than lovely, hurt (and in my humble opinion, proves in my heart things that are left unsaid)
It is always difficult, when you battle with things that are not flesh and blood, and I only say this because I really truly feel that is what is taking place, whether either side really realizes things or not. Now, we need to find a place to go and I don't know what will happen. I believe the friendship is over, and after all of this I'm left wondering:
Why did this happen, especially in the way that it did
What are we to take from this
and
Where do we go from here
both literally, and otherwise.
Some (very recent) developments in the Huzil household ~ we have been asked to leave Werner's house, which, after events which have transpired over the last 4 days, is not a real surprise to me ... although I am feeling rather (surprisingly?) hurt, and angry over the whole ordeal.
It stems to a series of events, conversations between Jay and Werner ... things that were said (literally and spiritually). Which always makes things that much more elusive to pinpoint to something. Now Werner thinks we're hypocrites (which, I guess I can't blame him) and we've seen a side of him that is less than lovely, hurt (and in my humble opinion, proves in my heart things that are left unsaid)
It is always difficult, when you battle with things that are not flesh and blood, and I only say this because I really truly feel that is what is taking place, whether either side really realizes things or not. Now, we need to find a place to go and I don't know what will happen. I believe the friendship is over, and after all of this I'm left wondering:
Why did this happen, especially in the way that it did
What are we to take from this
and
Where do we go from here
both literally, and otherwise.
Comments
My heart aches for you, and for your confusion. Know that I'm praying for you and the whole situation, along with reconciliation...
rachel
ps-I was really excited to read about the worship leader stuff....!!!
move to the beach or downtown!