Alive
My heart is crashing
crashing into love
smashing through the
thickness
hypocrites
of it all
My heart is falling
falling deeply forward
headfirst
through
headstrong
those who dare to come along
it's a choice everyday
prepare for battle
in every way
always
falling short
I'll stand tall again
and again
and
again
My heart is crashing
crashing into the world
no longer
suffocating
this little girl
with His garments
I'll be protected
tried and tested
through consuming fire
mud and mire
to reach the other side
one day
finally
forever
alive
crashing into love
smashing through the
thickness
hypocrites
of it all
My heart is falling
falling deeply forward
headfirst
through
headstrong
those who dare to come along
it's a choice everyday
prepare for battle
in every way
always
falling short
I'll stand tall again
and again
and
again
My heart is crashing
crashing into the world
no longer
suffocating
this little girl
with His garments
I'll be protected
tried and tested
through consuming fire
mud and mire
to reach the other side
one day
finally
forever
alive
Comments