The Week ... in Review
(me and Caper @ A & L's)




This Week has been a busy one, I must apologize for not writing. Contrary to my usual business of just working my arse off, work for me was slow (which was really, super duper nice) I just really chilled out, big time, and got all my buttons in a basket (so to speak). I ran alot of errands and am in the middle of finalizing my contract paperwork, which has proved to be challenging, but that's life I guess.
I had my very first "good" experience with the American Govt. on Thurs.
Jay and I had to go to the IRS Assistance center to make sure we got his tax stuff all straight, which we had -- but the lady who helped us was so nice to us, security was still there (those Americans) but it was acutally an almost plesant experience.
This weekend was amazing.
We went out after church on Sat. with Andy and Laura and their friend Daniel, down from L.A.

Daniel works for a company that is contracted by a little T.V. show called HERO'S.
Daniel is currently nominated for two emmy's. No kidding, HIS name. He does computer animation and is the dude that makes the characters fly on the show. The emmy's are in Sept. so we're rootin' for him.

We spent the morning at the beach (that was really the amazing part of the weekend) and are now relaxing @ home. We're looking forward to seeing Jay's family on Tues. We'll be driving up to Aneheim on Tues. morning and spending the say at Disneyland, then driving back. We'll get to show the family what it's like here, it's exciting to think we actually get to share what are lives have been like the last seven months...

I'll be sure to post photos.
love, a.
Comments
it's worse than the mafia-the mafia actually has a moral code-the IRS does not.
r