Ocean Street Apts
So, for those who have been praying with us for a place -- WE GOT IT!!!
(rejoice!)
Here is a map of where we will be living in Carslbad, the place is pretty retro (like this one) but with NO consistent noise, construction or hassle. The rent is a little more than we'd like, but hey -- we're living on Love and Prayer baby! We'll make it!
Jay's drive to work will now be a quick 10 min drive, on NO freeways, so, anyways, just wanted to share that ~ when we get down there with our camera I'll snap a tone of photos, for now, it's just getting ready to pack that'll be the excitement.
I'll keep y'all posted on other haps, as soon as details show themselves (re: my US status stuff)
Oh, and Ed was discharged from the hospital yesterday and is resting at his sister's place until my mom gets back from Toronto next week.
Love and Hugs!
Comments
In answer to your question on my post: I start school tomorrow (yikes!) and I'm half way-ish through my degree. I've got 2 1/2 years left.
I will be praying for you guys as you trust in new ways in a new place... :)
r