The Ocean is truly where my heart is.

After a week of uncertainties, and glimpses of a Fire Hell on Earth, we come to this
I walked home (from grocery shopping) along the coast.
I walked home (from grocery shopping) along the coast.
Enjoying the majesty and the mist of a clean ocean and skyline. We are enjoying unusually low tides (and high ones as well). But it made for a 'bejeweled' sand bed and beachcombing for treasures
An afternoon like this almost makes me forget the hurts, trials and storms of this world, and if the rest of my life could be summed up in a picture,

I hope that this would be it
Till next blog ~ love ,a
An afternoon like this almost makes me forget the hurts, trials and storms of this world, and if the rest of my life could be summed up in a picture,

I hope that this would be it
Till next blog ~ love ,a
Comments