San Diego is Burning



(This photo is at our beach outlet, minutes from our home ~ the "clouds" are actually the smoke, from the area, drifting out over the ocean)
I am almost really at a loss for words.
From last night, when the brush fires were way out in Ramona, far from us and the ones that we loved, that we were so glad to have here, so they were safe.
We awoke this morning to hear that the Fire had spread mercilessly into area's right into San Diego Area, including Rancho Bernardo, and the area where the home and the family that we stayed with when we first came down here.
I can't get ahold of them, which means they've evacuated, I am praying like crazy for them, and our other friends who live in the area ...
I haven't seen anything like this at all, ever in my life, it's insane, it's horrible ~ please be praying for us...there is so much loss and seeminly nothing that we can do about it.
From last night, when the brush fires were way out in Ramona, far from us and the ones that we loved, that we were so glad to have here, so they were safe.
We awoke this morning to hear that the Fire had spread mercilessly into area's right into San Diego Area, including Rancho Bernardo, and the area where the home and the family that we stayed with when we first came down here.
I can't get ahold of them, which means they've evacuated, I am praying like crazy for them, and our other friends who live in the area ...
I haven't seen anything like this at all, ever in my life, it's insane, it's horrible ~ please be praying for us...there is so much loss and seeminly nothing that we can do about it.
Comments