Week in Review ... so far

So, we've had Jay's littlest sister Amanda here with her boyfriend since Sunday. We've mostly been hanging out with them, and we've been spending alot of time with a friend of hers as well, named Chris, he's an Albertan as well, but is currently residing in Oceanside (which is the town right next door to us).


We celebrated her birthday on Tues. with a beach bonfire. Yesterday we drove out to thier (actually the boyfriend's) time-share in Ramona, and I was engulfed by the arrid beauty of the Southern Californian Mountains. Jay and I woke up early and went for a walk and found some great Cactus and NO rattlesnakes ~ which is good =)




And this afternoon Jay and Justin (Amanda's Beau) went surfing, while I snapped pics like crazy and got my pants TOTALLY soaked. I have some down time at the moment, between the bussle of spending time with family and trying to work, so I thought I better jot down the first part of this week down before I forget!!

I admit I'm slackin' with work, since it's pretty hard to stay motivated when those around you are in holiday mode...but tonight I think I'll be trying pretty hard to get caught up.

So, I'm not sure what the weekend will hold ... work for me is actually pretty interesting right now. Amoung many things, I'm working on a CD design for a client, Patrizia, she's a "Rock-Soprano" and that pretty much describes her work. She has an INSANELY good voice and sings opera over hard rock ... pretty interesting =)

Till Next blog!
a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010