Mira Isabella, part One

Well, the time is now =) (as my funky Green T-Shirt states)

But in all seriousness, I was going to blog about this great guy we jammed with today (well, actually Jay jammed, I just sat there and sung along in my head). His name is Mike Martinez (not sure if I spelled his last name right) he's 22, and our new drummer. Today was a beautiful gift as we shared our musical goals and decided to give it all a shot, together. It's exciting to know that I believe that we are going to finally give our music a shot, here in So Cal. Just have to pray for a bass player now ...

However, God has amazing and impeccable timing.

Tonight I got a call from Andy, Laura's water broke tonight, and little Mira Isabella is on her way into the world, in the next 24 hours.

My heart can't really contain the width of the emotions I feel. A little selfish sadness, (I won't lie) that Laura will now be a mom, and will have this wonderful responsibility, that will trump all other things. However, more so, overshadowing and outlining, and saturating all else is incredible joy, and peace. That the little one that we have been thinking of, praying for and preparing for, will finally be coming to earth, in spirit, soul and body.

Praise God! May her little heart grow strong in the love of the Lord, I sense a little missionary in the making.

Till next blog!
love, a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so many emotions... i'm excited about the musical prospects... praise God. and i understand about wanting to be a mom, and craving time with friends who need to be with their babies. i'm still here for you babe. love u very much. em.
S said…
amen sista... you captured those emotions poignantly

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010