TODAY is THE DAY!!!
Nov. 9th, 2007
Eleven months and Eleven Days from our exodus from Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Almost 2 full years since the process began.
IT
Arrived
That's right, can ya' read it?
It say's "VISA"
booyah!
In all seriousness, this has been one of the biggest (to date) faith walks of my life.
I still need to cross over "officially" and there's this envelope that needs to be opened by the US govt. that I am not allowed to open etc., so keep me in your prayers for that.
Praise the Lord! I can stay on this soil =)
love, a.
Eleven months and Eleven Days from our exodus from Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Almost 2 full years since the process began.
IT
Arrived
That's right, can ya' read it?It say's "VISA"
booyah!
In all seriousness, this has been one of the biggest (to date) faith walks of my life.
I still need to cross over "officially" and there's this envelope that needs to be opened by the US govt. that I am not allowed to open etc., so keep me in your prayers for that.
Praise the Lord! I can stay on this soil =)
love, a.
Comments