Some Updates

So, I just booked my plane ticket to Edmonton online. I think the flight was pretty resonable $$ ($455) , I'm connecting through Salt Lake City ... should be fun -- NOT! I hate flying, but I'll do it for family ... dates are the 15th of Jan and staying two weeks, flying back home on the 29th -- they're both Tuesdays.

Inbetween I'll hopefully be taking care of alot of banking/other business, working (ofcourse!) and visiting and I'll be attending the Break Forth conference the last weekend there ~ which I am SUPER stoked about.

Christmas is coming, and we still have no plans, but will forsure be connecting with friends over the holidays.

I haven't done ANY, that's right folks, NO SHOPPING yet ... but I think I will very soon.

I'm going out to watch the sunset right away, and practice screaming at the beach ... no I'm not insane, just a dreamer =)

love you all! And I can hardly wait to see everyone!!!!

a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010