And the Beat goes on ...
So, it's Saturday today ~ I went for a run along the ocean beach and it was beautiful. I listened to my iPod and sung along (out loud yes) as I jogged and grooved to Jeffersen Airplane's "Somebody to Love" which we are currently working on doing a cover of.
I got back about 4pm and checked the mail and found that I had gotten my Social Security Card.
Go Figure ~
As one of Jay's students once said "Life is funny"
It sure is.
I have a saying too,
"God is Awesome"
I don't know why all this has happened yet, (maybe I never will) is it about faith? trust? figuring out what I really want, what I need, is it about character (it kind of always is) maybe it's not for me at all, but for others. All I do know, is I think I'll be taking Monday off.
Till Next Blog.
a.
I got back about 4pm and checked the mail and found that I had gotten my Social Security Card.
Go Figure ~
As one of Jay's students once said "Life is funny"
It sure is.
I have a saying too,
"God is Awesome"
I don't know why all this has happened yet, (maybe I never will) is it about faith? trust? figuring out what I really want, what I need, is it about character (it kind of always is) maybe it's not for me at all, but for others. All I do know, is I think I'll be taking Monday off.
Till Next Blog.
a.
Comments