and it just keeps getting better ...
So ....
I GOT THE JOB!!!!
I'm so excited right now I can barely type =) I am thrilled, and humbled, cause I kind of was thinking I wouldn't get it -- and when the lady called me her conversation started like:
"So, I just wanted to thank you for all your time and coming down for the interview and such..." and I was like (oh, gosh, there's a "BUT" coming with my name on it...)
but then she proceeded to offer me the position and that was that. So, I am sooooo happy!!!! To be making a regular income here is going to help us sooo much.
I will still be freelancing so, I will need to figure out how to make everything work ... so everything gets done ... this may prove to be tricky, but I think I'm up for the challenge.
Right now I am just so thrilled at the opportunity before me ~ I hope and pray it is a good one =)
Yippeee!!!
Love, a.
I GOT THE JOB!!!!
I'm so excited right now I can barely type =) I am thrilled, and humbled, cause I kind of was thinking I wouldn't get it -- and when the lady called me her conversation started like:
"So, I just wanted to thank you for all your time and coming down for the interview and such..." and I was like (oh, gosh, there's a "BUT" coming with my name on it...)
but then she proceeded to offer me the position and that was that. So, I am sooooo happy!!!! To be making a regular income here is going to help us sooo much.
I will still be freelancing so, I will need to figure out how to make everything work ... so everything gets done ... this may prove to be tricky, but I think I'm up for the challenge.
Right now I am just so thrilled at the opportunity before me ~ I hope and pray it is a good one =)
Yippeee!!!
Love, a.
Comments