Fire in the Sky
The sunset last night was INSANELY beautiful ... and I was right in the middle of cooking, so I didn't run down to the beach, but I did take some shots from our balcony. Jay and I are reading Exodus right now, and after we watched the sunset Jay mentioned that maybe that's how the Israelites saw God's glory on the mountains -- as a brilliant never ending sunset, which I thought was a completely wonderful thought. It capped off a day that was quite a blessing.
I am still waiting for word from my second Job Interview (this one with Jenny Craig). But on the outset, the interview seemed to go super well. I was interviewed by four people all together, and the whole deal took only 1 hour (between four people seemed to go pretty quickly). The first lady who interviewed me was the other graphic artist in creative services. The second was the Marketing Guru and the third (and fourth) were the big head honchos of the creative/marketing/strategic planning/other long business-like terms I can't remember -- and they were the only ones who really made me a bit nervous.
All in all, I can't say whether I feel like I will get the job or not. I need to wait now (of course) as they are interviewing a couple more people. I HATE the waiting part, and I'm trying to focus on other things, but it's sooooo hard. It comes down to this I think: I really do want the job, I want the opportunity, the experience of being in a "corporate environment" and I REALLY want the stability of a regular paycheck and benefits. Between you and me, I will most DEF. be disappointed if I don't get the job ... I didn't want my heart to go there, but it is, and I can't stop it now.
I guess in the end, I've been praying so much about it, and NOT that I would get the job (although, yes, I have asked!) but more that God's will will be done, and whatever he thinks is best for me, would be. I've been praying that no matter what the outcome, that I will accept it in my heart because I know that I've been praying and asking, and it'll be what is supposed to be.
So that's the latest, I'm not sure exactly when I'll hear back -- they mentioned a couple days, so I'm thinking, Monday? But they will let me know either way.
And I will let you know too =) Till next blog.
a.
Comments