Huzil FLASH update, #2

K, so, I have job interview #2 tomorrow @ 1:00 p.m. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so, really, I'm quite excited, it's with Jenny Craig (yes, you know, Valerie Bertonelli etc.) their head office is in Carlsbad (apparetly right behind LegoLand) for a Graphic Designer for Packaging materials (Cereals to be exact ... hmmm) . It's full time, which to me = benifits and salary (HELLO!) And quite the opportunity in my professsional career ... so, even tho I am still freelancing (and going to be planning to keep that going) this is an opportunity I just can't pass up, so I'm going to try.

I guess there are a couple of people who will be interviewing me, and it's supposed to take about 1.5 hours (!!! hookie tooters!) Longest Job Interview EVER.

Anyways, please pray that God's will be done, and that I have nerves of steel (since I tend to get stressed and nervous), and all that jazz ~ I am EXCITED!!!

Till Next Blog.
A.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yayyyyyyyyyyyy! ammee i'm so excited for you! i will definitely be praying. it's so cool they're canadian :) may the Holy Spirit guide the words that come out of your mouth. love u gurl! em.
WOW! So excited for you! Good luck!
Rachel said…
wow.
let me know how it goes!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010