This Monday

So, I got back from my interview just about an hour ago and it went really well.

The co. is small, but they seem pretty well established, It's a husband and wife effort and they're both Canadian (!!) go figure. So, that made things good from the beginning. They seems pretty young (like 30-35) and professional...

Anyways, they're basically building a roster of Freelance artists to use, and they seemed interested in me and mentioned they would get in touch with me in the next couple weeks to go over some stuff they'll be needing done. So, it's good! They prefer me to come into their office tho ... which is'nt prime for me, but it's right off the Coaster tracks so, I can totally take the train there, which is actually pretty convenient. I told them I prefer to do things @ home, so we'll see what happens. Anyways, thanks so much for all your prayers and things for me. I was pretty nervous, and even had to go out and buy "slacks" cause I simply didn't have ANY corporate/dress clothes (!!!) but got a GREAT deal on those too!!!

So, all in all, I'm still slow, but going to be pounding the pavement. And my LLN stuff has started coming in finally, so I'll be working on that ~ and that is good.

I believe that's it for this monday ... I'll write some more if anything exciting happens.

Have a wonderful week!
love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010