So, I've been feeling bummmed out lately cause alot of my friends who have blogs haven't posted in like, FOREVER ... until I realized its been about half a month since I've blogged as well, so I thought, I'd better get on this.

The sole reason (well, really not sole reason at all) but the reason I think I haven't is simply I am crazy busy. Working all day only leaves so much free time at night. Work (my own work) is picking up again and I'm at the point where I would be busy pretty much 4-6 hours if I was at home. But I am not.

Work (Jenny Work) is busy this week, mainly because my supervisor is on holidays, so ALL the work is falling on me, and I'm trying my best to "brown nose" (sort of) and get everything done and cleared. If one person were doing this job on a normal basis, it would be comfortably busy that's for sure. Work here (as I type I'm waiting for Jay to come pick me up) is going pretty well. I've def. had my ups and downs and now I feel like I'm starting to settle into a little corporate rut.

I just plug my headphones on now and listen to my music and try like crazy not to humm or sing, lest I show this carbon-copied world that I actually am a real person, with personality and emotions and talents.

That was sort of kidding.

I have a new appreciation (or depreciation) for "Corporate America". And it's funny, I think there are alot of complaints against "Corporatizm" and alot of the time, the people who voice their concerns really have no idea what it's like to be here. At least I'm living it, so when I come against it in opposition with my feelings or rants I'll have half a clue what I'm talking about. (but only half).

The bottom line about my job now? It's the perfect job for me, right now. It's God given, and amazing and I'm loving the paycheck and the healthcare -- which by the way, I'm going to go get new glasses soon, my appt. with the Doc. is at the end of the month.

This weekend we're driving into San Diego to visit Andy and Laura and attend their housewarmin' bash -- for which I'm dreadfully excited! And the weather is supposed to be insane (in a good way) -- so for that, I look forward.

In these days of late with all the Earthquakes and Floods around the world, I'm trying to remember there is so much more going on in this world, and it's really not all about me or us ... sometimes I find that hard to remember, but I need too ... it's what keeps us human.

I'll try not to wait so long until my next blog =)

Till Next Blog =)
a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy you posted! :) i've been checking here regularly by the way! so glad you'll get a weekend of partying. and so very glad too that you're feeling more at home in your new job. glasses hey? i had no idea you wore them! love you babe--thinking of you always. em.
Anonymous said…
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010