The View from Here ...

Well, we're MOVING!!! (again)
as per the last blog, we viewed Eileen's old place on Wednesday ... I have to say ... the apartment=amazing! The condition of the apartment = disgusting.

Which is "odd" for a lady who kept a ragged taped sign on her front door stating "please remove your shoes before entering". I'm not even kidding, Jay and I felt like we needed to wash after we walked around in there. She had the MOST disgusting carpet, infact worst I've EVER seen!!!! (As in, literally, dark brown usage tracks in the Living room, halls and bedroom, like if you walked about in oil and then wiped it on your carpet for ... years) I promptly called our land lady the next day and was like:
"K, so, we LOVE the apartment, but there's GOT to be something done about the carpet".
And, there was!
So, in the end, we get the supreme ocean view (from our living room AND bedroom) AND we get NEW carpet (you can tell by the excessive use of CAPS that this whole prospect excites me)
It'll be the easiest move ever, with a whole 3.5 feet across the landing, we get to move in Aug. 1st -- So, Keely will be here, visiting from Canada and can hopefully help =) but it should be good! I think I'm just as excited about the new carpet as I am about the new view, which will be beautiful!!!

At any rate, work for me the last couple days has been insane, but I'm in a re-preeve for a couple, maybe just the weekend. Work @ JC is busy too -- busiest EVER I feel like, but at least it's keeping me busy and the days' fly by. Speaking of which, it's now just almost 1/2 hour till I can say goodbye to this little green and white cubical and HELLO to the weekend! I can hardly wait.

Till Next Blog.
a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010