Keely's here!
Hello Everyone =)

We have a house guest all this week -- Keely flew down from Canada last Wed., so mostly we've been hanging out with her the last couple days. Shopping and "beaching" and stuff. It's been warm here and increadibly humid ... which has made for uncomfortable sleeps ... but we're dealing.
We've gotten into our new apartment -- which TOTALLY Rocks the other one! Keely helped us move in on Friday and this whole weekend I feel kind of like I've been on a honeymoon of sorts with it. We have a great Yucca tree (?) right outside our front window, and the coolest bright yellow and black bird comes and sits in it in the mornings ... we've been eating well, lots of fresh fruits and just enjoying having Kee here.
Our first show (which was going to be on the 8th) has been postponed (boohoo) because the band we were going to open for backed out, for some reason unknown to us... I'm not too worried really, actually, when I think of it, I really have quite a bit of peace about it. Whenever we get to play, it'll be great, until then, we'll be polishing the diamond that we have, waiting to unleash it to the world.
Right now I'm at work, doing what I do. I'm going to post some pics of the weekend. Having Keely here reminds me how much sometimes I wish I could just sit around and be on "perma-vaca" eventhough it's completely impractical and financially impossible -- haha! Anyways, I'm currently counting down the minutes till we can go home!
Jay and Kee, riding a wave in ... together!
Keely and I boasting our official "beach-hair"
Jay and Keely, chillin on the beach
A moment of goofyness ;)
Till Next Blog!
a.

We have a house guest all this week -- Keely flew down from Canada last Wed., so mostly we've been hanging out with her the last couple days. Shopping and "beaching" and stuff. It's been warm here and increadibly humid ... which has made for uncomfortable sleeps ... but we're dealing.
We've gotten into our new apartment -- which TOTALLY Rocks the other one! Keely helped us move in on Friday and this whole weekend I feel kind of like I've been on a honeymoon of sorts with it. We have a great Yucca tree (?) right outside our front window, and the coolest bright yellow and black bird comes and sits in it in the mornings ... we've been eating well, lots of fresh fruits and just enjoying having Kee here.
Our first show (which was going to be on the 8th) has been postponed (boohoo) because the band we were going to open for backed out, for some reason unknown to us... I'm not too worried really, actually, when I think of it, I really have quite a bit of peace about it. Whenever we get to play, it'll be great, until then, we'll be polishing the diamond that we have, waiting to unleash it to the world.
Right now I'm at work, doing what I do. I'm going to post some pics of the weekend. Having Keely here reminds me how much sometimes I wish I could just sit around and be on "perma-vaca" eventhough it's completely impractical and financially impossible -- haha! Anyways, I'm currently counting down the minutes till we can go home!
Jay and Kee, riding a wave in ... together!
Keely and I boasting our official "beach-hair"
Jay and Keely, chillin on the beach
A moment of goofyness ;)Till Next Blog!
a.
Comments