This Weekend


This weekend we spent many hours at a small office/convert to studio recording our official demo with the guys.

The sessions went pretty smoothly, with the setup and getting the sound on Friday night, recording all 6 songs that we have (plus roughing a cover and a new tune) on Sat.

I felt pretty good about the whole experience, and I'm looking forward to seeing what our producer-friend can do with the tunes

We recorded live off the floor. All the guys in one section and myself in the other room. 8 tracks at once (4 on drums, 1 guitar, 1 bass, 1 vocal and 1 room mic). Here are some photos from the weekend.

(trippy pic of the boys setting up for recording)

(John, Mike and Me -- after everything was done --- I was super tired!)

(Candid John)

(Mike)



(the vocal mic set-up on the first night, we ended up ditching the second mic and placing it in the room instead, the main vocal mic was a "Ribbon")

(Jay listening to play-back with Tyler the producer/engineer)

(John, sound-checking -- his bass was once owned by Spinal Tap)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks good!
Anonymous said…
your dreams are coming true!!!!! yay :) so proud of u!

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond