Quick Update y'alls

Oh, before I go any further, a most happy CANADIAN thanksgiving to the fam. and friends!

It feels pretty normal here, I guess it's Columbus Day, but neither Jay or myself got the day off. It's been busy for me at work, but we had a good weekend.

I need to share a couple experiences quickly:

Momma H: We had our FIRST trip to an AMERICAN COSTCO store this last Sunday. We got an offer in the mail for a Costco card (I guess you don't need to have a business here to get one) so Jay and I went down on Sunday afternoon and got "the cards". First let me say, I have the most HIDEOUS photo of myself, EVER on the back of it, I seriously look like an anatomy doll ... I should post a picture of it cause you really wouldn't believe it. Jay's eyes are closed on his ... yep, and we have to show our cards and our rehab-pixelated faces EVERY time we go in =)
We did buy some stuff there though I have to admit, it was kind of overwhelming, INCREDIBLY busy (I guess everyone else shops on Sunday afternoons too) and i forgot how BIG the quantities of everything really are ... (so we do have a giant bag of bacon bits, and 15 boxes of Kraft Dinner ... I didn't see any tic tacs ... )

Also, for those who I know are wondering (Murray!) here is a link to our myspace page, where we have 4 of the 6 songs that we recorded/demo with Tyler a couple weeks ago:
http://www.myspace.com/sweeteveraftermydeath
So, enjoy!

I think that's about it for my end of things. Some random fun stuff ... i get to go to my FIRST (and quite possibly ONLY) Food Photo shoot for JC in November (!!) So, that'll be cool ... I guess it wouldn't be so cool for me to bring MY camera though (haha)

Till Next Blog!
love, a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello beautiful lady,
so, i know i've said this before, but i miss you. you sound very happy though... and i'm really glad you found a costco :) they're quite overwhelming, i agree, and yes, it seems they try to make the photos as hideous as possible, but at least they have fair-trade coffee! :)

thank you for your comments on our photos. i think i'd like to send you an autumn leaf. :) u should give me your mailing address.

i love you! em.

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond