November Showers

hey all!

I've had a busy last week (hence the absence of posts) and also today has been crazy, so this will be brief ... but I wanted to share some goodies.

I guess Halloween has come and gone, it's an insanely BIG deal at JC to dress up for the occasion, and infact there is a contest between dept's for the best "group-concept" costume ... and well, to make a long story short, the marketing dept. was "a Trip down the Strip" aka, Las Vegas ... and I was a Blue Man (no kidding, pictures to proove it) and we WON =) (which basically just means bragging rights)

Two girls I work with, Kaytee (left, brand assistand) and Brenna (right, marketing coordinator) were show girls.
Me and Jericho "in cognito" can you tell which one is me???



Last weekend was Mira's Birthday --- FIRST!!! Some photos ...




Me and the Birthday girl!
Post-Cake


This weekend was totally awesome nice on Saturday, and blustery and "fall-ish" on Sunday ... amazing what a day makes ...

and Today I got to attend my first Food photo shoot up in Orange County -- I wish I could have brought my camera ... it was really cool, can you believe they actually have "food-stylists" that cook and prepare the dishes, and spray them with stuff (it's all REAL food, just not edible in the end) it was a long day ...
till next blog =)
love, a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
looks like you had a fun-filled week ammee! love e.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010