"After the Math"


Our Show (to me) was amazing, there is nothing quite like sharing the something that's so personal and close to your heart, with so many friends that we had show -- including some of the girls I work with, our neighbors (past and present) and Jay's work buds.

The sound was not amazing I guess, though I didn't notice at all -- and we had a bunch of people taking pics and one guy that Jay works with video taping (for our viewing pleasure, or horror, at a later date!)

Our set is 8 solid songs about 45 mins worth of material, but we were asked to cut one song short because of time, and I felt like everything literally FLEW by my face. In fact, there was one point where Jay started playing the intro to our "middle song" Dead Flowers and I was SURE he was making a mistake because I wasn't even aware we'd already blasted through the first three songs of our set! It's amazing how that works.

But in all honesty, I enjoyed it, I hope my friends did too. I don't know what's next, it's hard to find a good show (without paying for it, and who knows, maybe those shows are crap too??) I'd like to record a full length album, and continue to play selective venues with the power that we have. We'll see what transpires. All in all, a really good night, and I am very thankful!! God is GOOD!! here are some pics from the show (from our AMAZING photog. friend Andy McElroy, I'm in awe at his artistic eyes!!) enjoy!

Till Next Blog ~ love, a.





Comments

Anonymous said…
sweet! you look so amazing ammee! love the dress. and love your red hair! i'm so proud of you rocker-girl! em.

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond