Random


I guess life always ebbs and flows.

I had lunch today with my friend KT and she said something so profound to me. We were talking about life and circumstance and how both of us sort of feel like we're in a "holding" pattern, like everything in life right now is on hold and just "wait".

House situation -- wait
Band situation -- wait
Work situation -- show up, work really hard, but wait

One could get tired of all the apparent, waiting, however, KT told me, in her young wisdom, that life ebbs and flows like that, like waves come flooding into the sand, but then totally retreat, so it seems with life. Every once in a while things will flood in, overflow, and then nothing.

Though work for me has been busy, i can't help but sort of feel like and wonder infact, if it's sort of distracting me from some stuff that I should really be focusing on. And then, what that really should be.

Jay will be flying up to Canada without me in about a month. I will def. miss him while he's gone, but also, I am excited. There's a giant worship/church conference in Anaheim Aug 21/22 that I bought tickets for -- the organization is one you may have heard of, Hillsong. Now before we get carried away, I'm the first to admit that I'm NOT sold on the whole "Giant Christian Corporate" deal ... and I felt a bit conflicted registering for this, seeming as it would just perpetuate that whole dynamic. BUT I am going with good friends (KT in fact is one of them) and I really feel like this could be one of those "Faith shaping" things that you think of for years to come. I hope it is. I hope to get inspiration, my next instruction for life ... something, maybe I'll just fall on my knees and worship. But, whatever the case ... I think it will be good. =)

That's the update from my end for today ... I fooled about in photoshop a bit today too (see photo at the beginning of this post) just for fun.

Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Murray said…
I really enjoy your blog!!!

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond