Hillsong
Ofcourse, life bleeds back in, like water soaking back into a sponge that's been wrung out. So, as I am working this evening, I thought I'd write.
The worship, was ofcourse, spectacular, all encompasing, and there is really nothing like worshipping with THOUSANDS of people, with hearts on fire for God, the Spirit feels tangible like fine strings of light and love stretching and swirlling around hands and hearts. I've never stretched my fingers up so high to heaven, never have sung so that I felt like what was in my heart wasn't humanly possible to come out of just my vocal chords ... like I wanted to leave the confines of my body and let my spirit dance in joy and tears, my voice didn't feel like it was enough to worship God.
I don't really know where to start, so maybe I'll just start listing (for lack of a better way to do it) the things that God told me and impressed upon my heart.
God confirmed our music to me. He loves our hearts for it, He loves us.
Being a servant, the literal hands and feet of Jesus here on earth is one of the ultimate acts of worship. We need to get real and get dirty and reach out and touch those in need, just like Jesus did. It's my mission now to apply this in my life.
Love, Love is patient, Love is Kind, Love never fails, Love is the currency of the kingdom and we need to Love ... REEEEELY Love. Not the showy love, but the selfless kind. Everyone is valuable and Loved so dearly by Jesus.
We need to be "Blood Stained Believers". Be so marked that the world will know we are Christians by our Love, and death will ultimately pass over us. Jesus is our sacrifice and the ultimate act of Love and saving grace to us.
Murray -- this is my "Airport Vinyard" experience.
Till next Blog ~ love .a.
My two lovely and beautiful friends on this journey!! Laura and Kaytee =)Me being goofy as we waited outside the center for the concert to start ... I was trying to hold up the "Anaheim A" ... but I think it just looks funny!! lol
Comments