I feel almost giddy with excitement!! Just 4 more hours of clock-killin' here @ JC and I'm off, with my two favorite California girls (Laura and Kaytee) to the Hillsong Conference in Anaheim!! yay =) (I can't believe I just typed that!!) It's been such a crazy two weeks, SO full of work, and more work, and no Jay =(.

Being solo for the week (and I'm only half-way through) has made me realize a couple of things ...

a) I have very poor eating habits, as in, if I don't have someone to cook for and with, I literally don't really eat supper ... I just sort of "snack" (or graze as some would say) for like 1/2 an hour on odds and ends till I feel sort of full. In fact, I didn't realize how "scheduled" my life is when there's someone else in the house. When it's back to me only, I sort of have a weird absence of time accountability thing going on. Which brings me to the next thing I've realized

b) left to my own self, I am an absolute work-a-holic !! I mean, I was planning to do alot of work while Jay was gone, just because I could, and I have been very busy, but I've literally spent almost every waking free moment working!! yikers ... not so hot =) i have taken some time to read, and in the mornings I still sit on our couch @ home w/ my latte and just be quiet for a bit. It's easy w/out cable TV, lol.

I think I am a better person when I have my other half ... I know that. and the fact that this week, not only has been odd because we are apart, but also, work @ JC has been random (off-site meetings and stuff) everything feels different and skewed.

This weekend I'm sure will add to that feeling, but in a good way. Oh, I want to be refreshed and renewed, I just want to be in His presence, and allow myself to sit there for a bit, instead of rushing to the next task.

Four more day's without Jay =(
Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010