Night ONE

Well, it's night one of being by myself for a whole week. I doubt I'll do a post every night, just really feeling like I have nothing to do ... tho I have a bit of work, I am ofcourse, procrastinating ... waiting until Jay calls me too, to make sure he got there safe. Then I think I'm going to bed.

I realize I'm a pretty pathetic single person.

The moment I got home today from work, the house felt strangely quiet (and I realize after all my high-horsing about getting rid of cable, that cable TV would be a nice addition right about now ... ) but instead, I ate some chocolate ice cream and marvelled at how I didn't have to cook supper if I didn't feel like it (but really I should cause otherwise, all I'd have to eat for supper is ice cream .. not so good)

So I did cook a bit ... and spent the rest of the night working and surfing around on the internet (since, we dont' have cable). it's a strange feeling to have Jay gone. that weird "I can tell that they're far away" feeling. ... but I am happy that he is with family and visiting and I look forward to when I can do that, next year.

When his dad and sisters were here we did spend a bit of time, Jay and his dad did some body surfing in the waves and we all went out for Mexican the night before everyone left.

I will keep you posted on how my week unfolds. I am anticipating working during the evenings, and ofcourse, more work during the days ... we have a Marketing Meeting all day tomorrow where the big-wigs will sit and discuss strategies for the next year, I imagine I'll be more of a spectator ;) Right now I feel pretty tired and guess I will go to bed soon.

Here are some cool photos ... and till next blog ~
love, a.







Comments