Catch my breath to breathe

(Picture taken on our new iPhones ... waiting before our last show at the Royal Dive)

A multitude of things have happened with the California Huzil's this past week since my last post.

After (quite an amazing) couple of days of prayer we (Jay and myself) have decided to take the worship leadership position offered to us by the North Oceanside Church Plant (Generation North O'). I feel very much at peace about it and actually super excited, I know it will bring it's challenges for sure, but it will be amazing if we let God do what he desires with that place. I'm not sure how exactly things will unfold, but I lead my last (sniff) children's worship this coming Sunday and then I anticipate we'll be fully incorporated into serving at the other church.
I would truly love and appreciate your continued prayer support as we begin this new phase of ministry in our lives. We will need it now more than ever!!

We begin tracking scratch tracks for our album (yes, FULL LENGTH ALBUM) tonight, it's such a long time coming, but will be so worth it. We're recording the scratches at home, then taking those to the studio to do drums professionally, guitar and bass will be done at friends homes (who have the gear) and vocals may be done back with the professionals ... we'll see what our budget allows ... we will take donations ;)

Work this week has been a BLUR (yah, and it's only Wednesday!!) how can that be? A Couple serious rush projects at JC have kept me busy, as well as the last of the deadline stuff for Break Forth. Tonight I just want to relax. I can feel a bit of sick creeping in and I'm trying my darnedest feeding myself vitamins and smoothies in the hopes that I can kick it before it kicks me.

So, I guess in light of the new responsibilities and the business of the current ones, one might ask, how on earth I can do all this. Life does keep me supremely busy. Honestly I don't know how I do either. Except that I don't spend as much free time with myself or with Jay as I'd like. But I do have the gift of music with my husband, amazing friends who pull me away to enjoy life and a glorious God, who keeps calling me further in and further up into His presence and beautiful mercy.

Till Next Blog ~
love a.

Comments

Anonymous said…
iphones hey??? snazzy!! :) i'm so glad you're taking the worship position hon. so awesome. love you, em.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010