The Fade and the Fall ...
... is how I feel
I only have 5 mins so I'll be brief.
I am most def. feeling the spiritual "low" after the spiritual "high" of my Hillsong experience. I feel like all of the momentous things that occurred were amazing, but I am sailing on the sea of life and I'm beginning to feel like I've left everything I experienced, my feelings, my emotions, my burning momentous heart, on an island somewhere ,leaving me to look longingly backwards at them, wondering if I even changed at all.
Your mind can play tricks on you, make no mistake. And I think these are the times that I need to focus on what I KNOW, not what I FEEL. And I need to rest on promises made, not the feelings of guilt or inadequacy in fulfilling them/not fullfilling them.
God knows my heart, and He knows my times.
I just finished my HUGE deadline for Break forth, still many smaller projects to go ... but it seems to have winded me a bit (like it always does) and work @ JC feels mundane and progress on the work I have seems snail pace.
I need to push through this mud, and be washed fresh again ... it just takes time I guess.
Till next blog ~ love a.
I only have 5 mins so I'll be brief.
I am most def. feeling the spiritual "low" after the spiritual "high" of my Hillsong experience. I feel like all of the momentous things that occurred were amazing, but I am sailing on the sea of life and I'm beginning to feel like I've left everything I experienced, my feelings, my emotions, my burning momentous heart, on an island somewhere ,leaving me to look longingly backwards at them, wondering if I even changed at all.
Your mind can play tricks on you, make no mistake. And I think these are the times that I need to focus on what I KNOW, not what I FEEL. And I need to rest on promises made, not the feelings of guilt or inadequacy in fulfilling them/not fullfilling them.
God knows my heart, and He knows my times.
I just finished my HUGE deadline for Break forth, still many smaller projects to go ... but it seems to have winded me a bit (like it always does) and work @ JC feels mundane and progress on the work I have seems snail pace.
I need to push through this mud, and be washed fresh again ... it just takes time I guess.
Till next blog ~ love a.
Comments