Inner releasings

well, I just finished the two biggie deadlines from the county for this year, and my brain feels particularly fried -- so I thought I would blog, so I can release some of the inner jargon.

Some of the random notes that are taking place this week -- I head into the studio for my second (and potentially last session? not sure..) this Friday -- I am taking half day off work to drive down and complete some stuff while my brain and chords are particularly fresh. I continue to pray for it, and also for Alan (who is our producer/engineer) that we would be protected and anointed. I sort of feel like I can't really focus in on thinking about it right now, so looking forward to taking some time this week (prob. will be Saturday I guess) to really unwind and not have to think or do anything.

We are meeting with Pastor Chris tonight for dinner and to catch up and talk about church worship stuff. It's been over a month now since Little Chris's passing and this Sunday marks the first Sunday that Chris will be preaching since all the situation began to come to a head and he took time off. It will be interesting and inspiring (it already is really) but to see how God is going to use and shape Chris and his family, and this church that we are humbly a part of. Jay has begun to joke with me that I should consider becoming "ordained" ... I don't even know what that means but I don't feel like I want to do it! (LOL). Sounds like more responsibility ... I already feel that I carry the weight of worship leader for that place and becoming "ordained" just sounds like our earthy way of making it physically official for ourselves. I don't think I need that, or want it. But, it doesn't take much to look back on my life in the last little bit to see how God has made me eat my words regarding situations and other things. I don't even know why I am sharing it with you, except to share.

I am also trying to book our plane tix for our Canada trip, which looks like it's going to take place about Aug. 4th to the 11th ... I haven't booked yet, because every time I get on there, I just I don't know, I think I just don't like the prospect of flying and paying over $1000 onto our credit cards, I'll get over it! I'm already getting excited about seeing family and friends. So, it will only be a matter of time...just so many other things to consider beforehand.

I think that's pretty much it, JC work has been slow as molasses which has been reeeely good as of late because I've been able to freelance without much stress here at the office. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to continue ... but inside I def. think I eventually want to take it back home, just minus the going into debt part. :)

Till Next Blog! Please pray for my session (and Alan) on Friday afternoon!!
love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010