Back after a slight hiatus!!

So, after a short break, we are back!! (well, I am back) I am currently in Minnesota (say what?) lol, yes!!, I had been planning to make the trip the last couple weeks, to come out and meet/visit with two of my sisters. I had decided to take the plunge when I found out that Emma (the one who had contacted me first) was going to be here visiting her sister in Aug. ~ everyone is so spread out and since my Dad isn't making any sudden moves anytime soon, I thought this might kick him in the butt ~ PLUS, ofcourse, I wanted to meet the girls who share my blood!!

So the first meeting and visit went well -- I had written a blog on the plane, which I'll post, then I'll blog somemore ;)  The are wonderful and beautiful girls!! I am still trying to kind of figure out what they think of me, haha, I think they like me ... I am really looking forward to the next three days =)  I will be seeing where they grew up, I think Elle is going to take me to see her horses (she's REALLY into horses) and we'll just hang out!

(in the picture, Emma is on the left and Elle on the right)

Till Next Blog (which will be right away, haha)
love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond