Jesus Loves Me ...

So, I need to try to make this post pretty short, as I'm at work and will need to go to our weekly Marketing Meet pretty soon, to hear about stuff that I don't really care about and have no control over, or ownership ~ at least that's how I feel, haha.

Work has been a real struggle for me lately, not just because of WHAT I am doing, but just in being CONTENT about things. Oh, how difficult it is to just be content!  Life will always have ups and downs and we are really only in control of HOW we decide to respond to our situations.  I have responded not well in some instances and great in others.

We moved our office about 3 weeks ago (well, WE didn't decide, the company did) from our deluxe roomy, cadilac of a space (with windows and freedom and a great creative, peaceful energy) to a smaller, stuffy, green flourescent room upstairs. I have had a hard time with the change and really got to the point where I just needed to suck things up and get over it.

I am thankful to have my job, but there are some days it just gets hard, and I wonder, how long will I be in this corporate place. Slaving away just to meet my bills.  We really are imprisoned by our possessions, our lifestyles ~ I feel like that when there is no way out, or that is what it seems.

But I am looking for other work, and each day now I try to be thankful for something, anything, for in the end, it's God's grace alone that even woke me up to another day.  I get to see the ocean, ever big, beautiful and wide. And I get to meditate on the fact that His love is Wider, His love is Deeper, I cannot comprehend!! and that's alone is overwhelming.

Quite awhile ago I had sort of "revamped" (if you will) an old children's song, only for myself at first. I did share it with our church actually, a couple weeks ago during our children's service, and I finally recorded it for an amazing friend of mine, and I wanted to share with you ~
So, hangin' in ... lots' of stuff coming up for us, but all will be bathed in prayer.
Till Next Blog!
love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond